Example Of Application For College Admission?

Example of application for college admission?

Your name

Your address

Your City, State, Zip Code

Your Phone Number

Your Email

Date

(Name of Addressee)

Head of Admissions

Name of School

Address

City, State, Zip Code

Dear (name of contract),

My name is _______________ and I am a High School student from _______________ who is looking for my college application prospects. After doing extensive research regarding the colleges in the area that offer a good (degree) program, I am writing to inform you that I am very interested in applying at (name of college / university)

(include other details that indicate your interest in the university)

Enclosed in my application form, as well as other required documents as stated on the university website. Please do not hesitate to call me if you would like to arrange an appointment for interview, or if you have any questions or clarifications regarding my application. I may be reached via my phone or email stated.

Thank you for taking time to look over my  application, and I hope to hear favorable response from you soon

Sincerely,

(your name and signature)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ano Ang Dumalaw Sa Gunita Ni Simuon Nang Siya Ay Makauwi Na?

Dito Sa Ating Bansa Ang Pagtataka Ng Paper Mache Making Ay Nag Simula Sa??, Ano Pleasseeeeee I Need Your Help Today!! Good Bless Thank So So Much God